July 25, 2011

Good Evening

Wow another busy day at work and at home.  I had to  mow the buckhorn growing in my yard.  I have a huge branch down from the storms that blew through Friday night and Saturday morning.  I thought I could just grab while on the lawn mower, but it weighs so much more that what I thought.  So...wait until it dries and see where I get.  I don't have a husband to help with the hard yard work.  I joked with my boyfriend and said I need to turn into a man for a week to get those real tough jobs done.  As the header of my blog I don't ask for much help.  So I pray a lot of strength and patience to get jobs done around here.  It has paid off on several times.  I'm sure you wonder why I don't ask my boyfriend (Joel), but he works a lot and has his own places to take care of...yes you read correctly "places".  He owns several rental houses.  I always think it will make me stronger mentally and physically. 
I started to simplify all my stuff-the material things.  I have saved antiques, vintage, new, used and all sorts of furniture and collectibles.  I decided its time to move out and reinvent myself.  I also would love to start a small business of my own.  I will share more on that later. 
I am learning to blog, take pictures, create videos and all sorts of technological things important to work on the computer.  I even need to get a new cellphone, but put it off because that's more learning.  I decided to keep it simple as not to feel overwhelmed.  The job of clearing out, cleaning, selling and blogging plus working a full time job is overwhelming enough.  So simple, simple, simple for now.  Besides I don't want to give up my time with Joel and riding the bike with him.  We totally enjoy riding his Harley over back roads and checking out houses--hopefully finding the right one for us to make a home!!
I  better listen to what the president is telling the nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment