October 26, 2011

Reteaching My Brain to Blog

Good Evening, I am working my brain and trying all the settings in blogger.  Lots to Learn such as finding my blogger voice--I hope I don't sound  read loud, soft,  or weak. I'm looking for funny, joyful, cheerful, and informative (and much more).  I need to find a direction for my blog also.  I don't have much to teach at the moment because I have much to learn.  I enjoy reading the blogs explaining how to blog and the information about this big world of blogging.   Boy, I have used the word "blog" a lot.  There are a lot of ladies who rock when it comes to their blogs with so many amazing photos, tips, projects, and knowledge.  I really enjoyed reading Donna's from Funky Junk Interiors.  I'll get there....

I did start a Christmas project, and skipped right over Halloween and Thanksgiving.  I love fall decorating but didn't get around to much of that at my home.  I need to move furniture around and do some lots of painting.  I would like to turn into a man for about a month to handle some of the physical work that needs done around here.  I better lift weights this winter to build some muscles.  Anyone else have this problem?   Like the above cupboard above, it's really heavy.  This was in a garage and I wanted it so bad and one day my BF (boyfriend) said he had a surprise and said to look in the bed of his truck.  I jumped around like a little girl and giggled.

Well, I need to get back to messing around with all the settings and learn some more!
Have a wonderful Thursday.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you sound so much like me! all but the single part.. I also lost my job, just started bloging and am looking for my "voice" Blogland is wonderful and full of so many wonderful people. I hope I am able to my niche here and hope the same for you. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete