October 27, 2011

Trials of LIfe

Just when you think everything is going ok, you get news that you are going to lose your job.  Well, that's me.  My boss and I will be closing the office by the end of the year and so I will be looking for a full time job.  Not much fun at my age.  Whoever thought the legal business would get so bad?  I never gave it a thought, but it happened.
Now how do I break the news to my kids and family.  The way I do things, I will not tell them until its absolutely necessary.  I know I can find work, but who wants to flip burgers after having a nice office job?  I shouldn't be so down on those types of jobs, but I think those jobs are more for high school kids and teenagers to get some experience.  My boss has offered to talk to some in the legal field about a job for me and I pray and hope that something good comes out of it.
But, in the meantime, if anyone needs some typing done, please give me a holler!  I also do bookkeeping as I handle the checkbooks for the Oak Ridge Festival for my cousin.  But that is not a full time job and only requires very few hours to complete. 
So, I will keep my chin up and be positive that something will come along and be better for me!

Everyone have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment